Posted by: HG | 2008/08/14

I' m on Marvelon. Was wondering if there is a health shake (not like thins or anything dieting) that I could drink with the pill instead of eating bread? Not for weightloss purposes, just to cut back on bread.

Dear HG
You don't mention why you need to cut back on bread, but I presume you must be allergic to wheat or gluten?? If this is the case then you can eat rice or maize cakes (available at most supermarkets) or 100% rye bread. There are many different shakes available on the market - your chemist stocks a wide variety - for example Fresubin or Nestle products. Discuss your allergy with the chemist so that he/she can supply you with a shake that does not contain any wheat.

Posted by: cemon | 2008/08/14

try Herbalife' s formula 1 healthy breakfast shake it works for me available at drinkandshrink

Reply to cemon