Question
Posted by: mitch | 2005/07/28

Sexually fustrated!

I've been doubting whether i should call my ex? You see can't stop thinken about him. Actually i'm sexually fustrated and really have no desire to make love to any one else but him. I don't know what to do cause this is really getting to me and honestly he rocks my world. Is this a good or bad or am i just sexually fustrated?

You're passing laws like a dysfunctional legislature ! It's entirely your choice, open for you to change at will, to abandon the silly and needlessly restricting law that you don't want to make love to anyone on earth than the man who must be your ex for really good reasons. You are giving him major power over you, and needlessly. See a good counsellor to free yourself from such unreasonable and harmful self-imposed restrictions

5
Posted by: Classic | 2005/07/29

Mitch = I think the guys here have given you good advise, move on with your life, if he was into you surely he he would ve contacted you by now.
Not to give your self heart break here, there are lots of men out there, mingle, start afresh, dont lap up spilt milk.
Good luck.

Reply to Classic
Posted by: cole | 2005/07/28

the best thing to do is review why you guys broke up in the first place. elle has a point, by saying you feel you want only him, you pushing yourself into a deeper bond with him. explore other options: he vibrator, go to new and different places, make yourself available to new possibilities. you never know, maybe the person you meet might not only "rock your world" but take you to infinity and beyond!

Reply to cole
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/28

I think its sexual frustration. I called my husband one Saturday 'cos I just had to have sex (we were separated at the time). Needless to say everything turned out quite well and we are back together now and very happy. Give him a call but make sure he doesn't have a new girl on his arm otherwise you are going to be disappointed.

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: elle | 2005/07/28

Gimme a call, I'll put a mask on so you can still think its him...

But seriously, it all depends how long you guys broke up, how much you sit & fantasize about him, how much you make yourself miss him, how much you compare other guys to him. In other words, you're making yourself want only him.
Just as you let him in (excuse the pun), you can let another in as well. Fulfilling sex has a lot to do with the right amount/type of emotional connection as well.
Maybe as well, you've just gotten too attached to him...

Reply to elle
Posted by: me | 2005/07/28

my solution to your exact problem, use a vibrator!

Reply to me