Question
Posted by: 33 | 2004/01/14

sexually attracted to my friend. going crazy

i have a friend that has been married for many years and i know for a fact that she has never slept with anyone else but her husband. her and i have become close over the years and I think that if I approached her sexually she would accept the offer. she is beautiful and intelligent. i value her friendship but cont help feel attracted to her physically. will this mean the end of our friendship and the end of a relationship for good. she wont leave her husband, i can see she loves him. will she have us both? i find her admiring me on occasion but she has never approached me in that way. i dont want to loose her. should i stay away. if so, how do i get her out my mind

Why break up a happy marriage?

Dr Elna Mcintosh

12
Posted by: volcano | 2004/01/14

Cool it guys. To 33, friends can shag friends but never interfere with or do anything to harm their marriages. And please do not listen to the brekers who only know how to take matters into their own hands.

Reply to volcano
Posted by: Skommelaar | 2004/01/14

I'm just about too cum SLIM can cum in u'r face ???

Reply to Skommelaar
Posted by: rpg | 2004/01/14

Skommelaar...why so quiet all of a sardine? Probably went out for a qiuck skommel!

Reply to rpg
Posted by: RE: | 2004/01/14

Skommelaar go do what you do best, skommel

Reply to RE:
Posted by: Slim | 2004/01/14

Someone who does not even know what morals is. I rest my case. Maybe you need a "preacher boy". But learn to spell first and decide on a name you want to use.

If you go the way of "skommelaar" or whatever, and she agrees, she is a slut and you will probably catch something.

rpg, if you know my postings, I do not become abusive unless seriously provoked and therefore, dialogue is "short and to the point"

Reply to Slim
Posted by: Just a guy | 2004/01/14

My bit of advice to you 33 is - dont take advice from someone who can't spell their own name and especially someone who says you should ruin your friendship with this lady just for a shag. You said it yourself, she is not going to leave her husband - There's your answer. If she is a friend of yours, rather respect and be happy for her and her husband. You will probably never forget her or erase her from your mind completely, but I am sure you will find someone far greater in life, someone who your feelings for far exceed those of this girl now.

Reply to Just a guy
Posted by: Skommelaar | 2004/01/14

Rpg morals what U talking about ??

listen preacher boy get lost ok

Reply to Skommelaar
Posted by: rpg | 2004/01/14

What is it? Kommelaar or Skommelaar - plz decide. Anyway, you are a dickhead that have no morals. Attacking people because of their view or beliefs are not on. Way to go Slim, short and to the point, and don't engage in dialogue with this prick. The wheel turns.

Reply to rpg
Posted by: kommelaar | 2004/01/14

PPLS come too too this site for advise & not point of views SO pls keep u'r point of for urself.

and if u so choose too give advise OR u'r point of view GO give it at church I'm sure they will be glad too hear from U.

So leave the normal breathing fock like us TOO give advise

Reply to kommelaar
Posted by: Slim | 2004/01/14

It is not advice, it is my point of view. Learn the difference.

Reply to Slim
Posted by: skommelaar | 2004/01/14

Slim stop giving shitty advise !!

33 How do u know that she is interested in U sexually ?? U say she some times admires U How u now that ??

Have u tried flirting with her ??? Or even made sually related comments OR even suggestions ??

U need too test the waters 1st BEFORE u go dive in & hit u'r head against the rock SO check out the vibes 1st. Woman's minds works funny & while U should not even try to figure them out, I can tell U that she most likely also have sexual thoughts about U BUT would not tell U. So that where U cum in & should just push her over the cliff. Sex with a woman who's in a commited relationship is wonderfull. These woman will do things/styles with U that they will never do with there own partners.

GOOD LUCK & make it unforgetable for her SHE will cum begging for more

Reply to skommelaar
Posted by: Slim | 2004/01/14

If she values her marriage, such a approach will destroy your frienship. Will it be worth it?

Reply to Slim