Posted by: ET | 2009/04/06

Sexual Problems

I' m married for 3 years now, I' m a women and I love intercourse but my husband does not like sex, he is also using Vendor becuase he has depression but he was off the pills for 3 months and it did not made a difference in our sex life. He does not believe in four-play and do not like oral sex as well. If I ask him he says he does not like it. We have sex maybe once a month when I' m on my fertile time becuase we do not have children. I' ve try speaking to him, but he does not care and does not want to work on this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

BY the sound of your message you are quite frustrated with you current situation. You are in quite a young marriage and it is alarming that the mutual sexual interest is not there. It is common for partners to have differences in their preferences and to respect that, but it is crucial to find ways to accommodate one another in the relationship. Sexual apathy/lack of interest is often just a symptom of other aspects that are also not healthy/constructive and they need to be addressed to alleviate the symptom. I will strongly suggest that you seek the professional assistance of a psychologist/counselor that specifically works in the field of sexual concerns to provide you with the space to explore the underlying difficulties. Furthermore it is would be in your and the unborn children’s best interest to address these underlying issues before you bring children into this relationship. Children bring with them more and different challenges that a relationship will have to deal with.

You are welcome to contact the SASHA Helpline – 0860100262. They might be able to assist you to get in touch with a sexologist as close as possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: annon | 2009/04/06


the woman is married and this is not a dating site, if you dont have any real advice to give you dont belong here, and you dont even know this woman, keep your ding in your pants! you are disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reply to annon
Posted by: Rocky | 2009/04/06

Hi, are you in KZN then I could assist. Have some spare time, we could have some fun time together.

Reply to Rocky

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.