Posted by: APB | 2009/03/27

Sexual feeling gone

Morning Doc. I have a problem.I have been with my man for 4 years and we are married.My problem is that i don' t have any sexual feeling for him any more. I have a month now with no sexual feelings for him, but i love him a lot. in the psat when he makes me angry i will loose the sexual feelings, but once everything is write they will come back, but now he did nothing wrong. I don' t know what to do. Even if he touch me or try having sex with me i don' t have any feeling at all. Please advice me what to do.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear APB,

I suggest that you consult a sex therapist, or a therapist who also includes sexual issues in their practice, for a thorough psychosexual assessment to help you determine what the cause for your loss of sexual feeling may be. Is it physical (i.e. medications you may be taking, certain illnesses could contribute, hormonal factors could play a role etc), is it psychological (such as mood related concerns), is it social (such as unresolved issues in the relationship) or others.

I wish you well in this.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kems | 2009/03/27

It is only a state of mind, you need to focus and concentrate to bring out your sexual appetite again, watch a porn or something, it will help ....

Reply to Kems

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.