Posted by: bossie | 2008/09/16

Sexual energy

Hi , i have a friend who i know now about 8 years we were in sexual relationship in the beginning but that stopped then we got together again two years ago but we havent been in contact for 2 years , now we speaking to each other again and energy of us being together having intercousre is returning , i have a boyfriend now but i have these feelings for this guy does not want to go away, we email each other everyday and he knows i have a boyfriend but he is still coming on to me in a very strong way , what should i do tell him to leave me alone or get back together with him

Sexual chemistry with other people can come and go, even when you are in a committed relationship with someone you love. This does not mean that you are with the wrong person, but just that you have the capacity to be attracted to others and will need to make a decision about what you want - your current relationship, or a relationship with this friend. I would encourage you to think about why things with this friend have not worked out previously - what are the chances of things having changed? What makes you want to leave your boyfriends (excluding the sexual energy with this friend)? The fact that is disrespecting your current relationship is a little concerning to me - what does that say about his respect for committments, and how might that play itself out with you later?

Posted by: oz | 2008/09/17

he just wants to ge laid and leave you again..stay away and tell him that!

Reply to oz
Posted by: Spicy | 2008/09/16

That' s all lust girl!

I' ve been there you' ll be sorry afterwords. He knows you got a b/f so he should respect that, he' s just turning you on. Don' t chat to much to him.

Reply to Spicy
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/16

it' s difficult for anyone else to be able to tell you what to do. That decision lies with you. You have to determine for yourself who you want to be with more...your current man or your ex. Just follow your heart...(and not your lust)

Reply to ?