Question
Posted by: LILO | 2004/11/25

SEXUAL DRIVE

Hi guys i'm 8 weeks pregnant, i havent had sex with my partner since i conceived, nor do i feel the urge to have sex with him. Is this normal??

It is normal.

4
Posted by: ^&^ | 2004/11/25

Wait till you are 3o weeks, no drive at all and so uncomfortable.

Reply to ^&^
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/25

My sex drive is also out the window, however I still give him some, a little bit less than before (now 3 or so times a week) but he understands that some days it is just to much, However even if I'm not in the mood it is still nice, use KY Jelly, it helps

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/25

O ja, I'm also 8 weeks

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/25

It happend to me to, but you will have to get in the mood, 9months is a long time for him........

Reply to Norma