Posted by: Watermelon | 2012/04/30

sexual advise

Morning family,

Hope most of you are here to help me, I have a problem whenever I have intercourse with my patner the following day it feels like somebody was cutting me with a razor inside..I went to the dr he checked on infection was given anti biotics but the problem is still there, pls help how I can solve this matter permanetly cause now is difficult to enjoy sex

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I would recommend that you return to the doctor as the pain is still present. It may be necessary for you to be referred to a gynaecologist and further tests done to find out why you are experiencing these pains.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/30

Who am I to say as I''m a male but should you not go to a gynae ! Hopefully you are also ensuring that you are well lubricated,either naturally or otherwise.
Sex should not be painful.

Reply to XXX

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.