Question
Posted by: Volcano | 2007/05/18

Sexology

CS, it looks like you will have to start evenings classes soon, the way things are going!!

Not so much evening classes ( I can deal with such questions, but they're not what I'm here to do, and a waste of my time --- while the sexologist has a rest ! Give her the work she's paid to do, and let me get on with my own --- I doubt that she'd be happy to receive the bulk of our psych questions, nor that she'd be competent to deal with them. If you have a toothache, see a dentist, don't bother the shrink or the gynae

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/18

LOL!! Poor CS!

Reply to Echelle