Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/12/03

Sexologist - please answer... STD

Once in a moment of madness, my penis touched another woman's youknowhat, but I did not enter her. Actually when it touched I got out of there, cause I was married...

Could you get a STD from this?

I take it "you know what" is the vulva, or could it be her mouth, maybe her anus or are we talking about her hands??

STD's can be transmitted in a variety of ways, so if we are just looking at touch of genitals:

Herpes, CMV, Hep B, molluscum, scabies, warts, lice can be passed on.

5
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/12/06

Yes my penis touched her vulva. She says she is clean though...

It could also just be a fungal infection from my wife?

What would the typical symptoms of that be?

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: lolla? | 2004/12/03

lolla? what did you say?

Reply to lolla?
Posted by: James | 2004/12/03

Message:
I am a married man and when i have sex with my wife i only manage to do one round every day since i cannot do 3 rounds per night please help

Reply to James
Posted by: Flower | 2004/12/03

Can you please let me know what is Clymidia and how it gets treated

Flower

Reply to Flower
Posted by: lolla | 2004/12/03

Reply to lolla