Question
Posted by: return to serenity | 2005/11/17

Sexologist doesn't reply to people's questions...

I always wondered about this isn't she just gonna lose her job, can't they find a decent sexologist who give a damn about people who are asking serious questions only to be answered by people who think it's a joke.

I obviopusly never have the time to visit that forum. But I will have to follow her example more, in ignoring questions whether or not they are sincerely asked, which are either outside my expertise or topic, already asked and answered far too often --- DO check the forum archives before posting fresh questions in very freqquently discussed topic areas --- and to ignore frivolous questions, too.

5
Posted by: Ters | 2005/11/18

That site is just a forum for sicko's and overeager teenagers - should be shut dowm. Why would any decent dr waste any energy answering stupid questions?
Yes W, obviously the average Seffrican is sexually challenged big time...

Reply to Ters
Posted by: w | 2005/11/18

she deserves a medal for still putting up with the sexologist forum.....why are there so many disgusting and yucchy posters in there?

Is the average South African sexually repressed or what?

Reply to w
Posted by: chantelle | 2005/11/18

Do you want her to answer all this stupid questions people asked just for fun, like how to do a doggy style? Come on people, she's has no time for stupid things like that.

Give a woman a break.............

Reply to chantelle
Posted by: slr | 2005/11/18

Elna is a nice person with a very busy private practice and she is also raising several kids she sort of adopted.....give the busy woman a break.

Reply to slr
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/18

I'm sure Dr Elna advices on a voluntary, unpaid basis and can't imagine why she should be fired, since only yesterday, I saw her responding to an evidently serious question.

Can you blame her for ignoring 95% of postings, which are pick-ups, chats, hoaxes and repetitive? Besides, at the top of the sex forum, is a FAQ section, which covers the majority of questions asked anyway. It's the same story over and over again, penis enlargements, stretched vaginas, anal sex and threesomes.

I salute her for still having the energy and inclination to even visit her own forum.

Reply to Buzz