Question
Posted by: Chez | 2011/04/18

Sexologist didnt READ my post 336

Dear Sexologist my previous post 336, refers. Your Answer has NOTHING to do with my question, Which is:

Hi Doc,

I have a healthy and satisfying sexlife with my boyfriend. We''''ve been together for 3yrs and still go at it like rabbits. Im 35 and he''''s 37.

Just wondering - i have NEVER masturbated. Havnt even had the urge or wanting to experiment. My girlfriends suggested i lay infront of my bf and masturbate coz men LOVE that, but just thinking about it - i get shy, besides - i wouldnt know what to do!!

My firends dont believe me when i say i have never masturbated, but seriously - i havnt.

Please could revise your REPLY>  Thank u so much.

Ask your boyfriend if he really desires such a viewing act. Maybe he would prefer to masturbate you? Answer: different strokes for different folks. Don't listen to your friends but rather enquire from your partner what he desires / wants.

7
Posted by: irfan ahmed | 2011/04/30

my sexual capacity has been less.during thf sex time i dont feel excitment in my penis.what to do

Reply to irfan ahmed
Posted by: irfan ahmed | 2011/04/30

Reply to irfan ahmed
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anoni | 2011/04/18

Chez
Now you see that you did not ask a question at first.

My answer is: Yes there are plenty of women who has not done it. Especially those who got married at early age and were not expirimenting that much. Or those who started having it earlier.

Remember, mustarbation is a fantasy. So women don''t want to fantasise about what they are having  and attempt of being a good girl.

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: Dan | 2011/04/18

It is not normal, and we all think you lie.

Reply to Dan
Posted by: Chez | 2011/04/18

Plainly put then:

Is it NORMAL for a woman my age not to have done it before?

Reply to Chez
Posted by: Anoni | 2011/04/18

Just to help the DOC. What is your question in that paragraph? I''m trying to find it between the following

You never done it, so what''s the question on that?

You wouldn''t know what to do, so you need tips on how to do it?

Your friends dont believe you, how to convince them?

Seriously you haven''t, is it okay that you haven''t at your age?

Next time when you ask, try to use one of the key words you were taught at school: what, where, how, who, whom, whose etc. Using a question mark also direct the reader on your question.

Reply to Anoni