Posted by: Muffin | 2009/01/29


I would like to have contacts of any sexologist in the northwest province....I have a sexual problem which i suspect is an inhibited sexual desire after using antidepressants 2 years ago. i have a female sexual arousal disorder as well

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I don't know of any as I'm based in Cape Town, but perhaps you could email the SASHA national coordinator ( - go to 'contact us' and ask this question again) as he has the complete list of professionals nationwide.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/01/29

May I ask how old you are and where you a from in the North West? I have a friend in the North West who was at a sexologist a while back. I' ll try and contact her to hear if she still has their details. Hopefully I' ll be able to give you contact details by tomorrow.

Reply to Mr G

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.