Question
Posted by: Pepper | 2004/10/14

Sex with your Boss

I'm a male and my boss is this awsome female with a body and the looks to die for. Every time she wants me to do something for her, she will always stand close to me and even stroke my arm or hair etc etc. as she gives me instructions. Just her touch arouses me so much, my underpants are continiously wet.

On Saturday after everyone left, she came and stood against me and the next moment we started to fondle each other and we had the most awsome sex on the carpet in her office.

Since Monday this happens everyday on the most weird places and times i.e. we sat in a meeting on Tuesday and she played with my willy ( just stroked it ) underneath the table. I almost lost it. She will call me in her office , lock the door and within 5 minutes all is over ( a great quikie )

I just want to know if there are others out there that has a woman for a boss, that makes this type of demands. I rialise that i am enjoying it at present, but also know that if i start to resist, i will have a difficult time at work.

EMc

13
Posted by: COWBOY | 2004/10/14

Pepper, If you are at the Auditing branch in Pretoria of this large bank group, i know the woman you are talking about. She is a awsome stunning creature. I know that you are in a very akward position, because no man would be able to resist that girl.

You need to look out for another job, because i agree with all the others. You are going to pick up big shit.

Reply to COWBOY
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/14

Iniquity, my feelings? No, not at all!!.......*g*

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: b | 2004/10/14

sorry to hear that pepper

Reply to b
Posted by: Pepper | 2004/10/14

I lost my wife in a motor accident 2 years ago--fortunately we had no children. So Zee, you are wrong, i have never ever cheated on anyone

Reply to Pepper
Posted by: Iniquity | 2004/10/14

Snooks, what is you feeling on sleeping with married men ?

Reply to Iniquity
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/14

Being a CA means u have a lot of opportunities and can geta job wherever. When u are serious about urself you should look for another job coz you wont ever get over her as long as you work with her.

I have a feeling that you are cheating on someone. At 32 and beinga CA , I m not convinced you dont have anyone in ur life.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/14

Oh...by the way Pepper are u married??

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/14

Pepper....you are playing with fire!...Yip be warned....do you remember that movie with Demi Moore and Michael Douglas......ah a....keep in mind!

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Pepper | 2004/10/14

Ross, i know u,re correct, but i could not resist her on Saturday
--i,m just a 32 year old normal male and if you see her, you will understand---and i know i have to get out of this, but shit, how do i ? What makes me mad about myself is that when i get home at night, i take this hard and fast decision that i will resist her the next day, but when she calls me into her office, all resistance -|- soff out the window---i just melt.

We are both Chartered Accountants--she is the Auditing Manager in a large Banking concern.

Reply to Pepper
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/14

I agree with Ross!!! You should know by now when you give a woman the power she will use it in any way she can! If it is for her pleasure, pain or to save herself from embarrassment! I bet you when you tell that you don’t want to do it anymore she is going to fire you ass!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Ross | 2004/10/14

Dey dude, did you not see the movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop now while you can ( and should ) big mistake, in fact huge, This can and will lead to trouble, that is far more uncomfortable and dangerous than the satisfaction obtained by a hot quick f--k. Yes i understand how horny it makes you, but be warned, the trouble is just around the corner !!!

Reply to Ross
Posted by: Mike | 2004/10/14

Yes, Could I also forward you my CV

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Jon | 2004/10/14

You don't say what line of work you're in. Any vacanices?

Reply to Jon