Posted by: Bradt | 2008/09/19

Sex with Friend

I need an advice. I have a male friend and we met in 2004. Now I am attracted to him and I can' t stop fantisizing him having sex with me. my challange is, how to tell him that I want to sleep with him without spoiling our relationship. I know that he does not want us to be partners but how must I fulfil my desire???

Sometimes it's not always possible to fulfill our desires...

It sounds like you have to make a choice about how important this friendship is to you, because becoming sexual with a friend really changes the dynamics and might make it difficult to be friends again. If he has made it clear that he doesn't want you to be partners, then you need to take his wishes seriously. If it's difficult to be friends with him whilst you are so attracted, maybe you need to tell him your difficulty and perhaps agree to spend some time apart.

Posted by: Lolo | 2008/09/19

Girl dont spoil your friendship over nothing like this. If he wanted to be with u he was not going to your friend for sucha long time. And as he is your friend u know that he is involve with someone. How many people are they going to hurt over this. I agree with Lola o na le nawa girl.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Lola | 2008/09/19

O na le nawa (Beans)

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Joe | 2008/09/19

i bekieve that you should go for what you want and tell the guy how you feel cas times have changed babes,,,if your a girl you can also make a move and express how you feel!

the relationship that iam involved in at the moment we were also friends and the girl was feeling the same way you feel and she told me how she feel even tho i was hidding my feelings but at the moment we bring the house on fire in our relationship....

go 4 it!!!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/19

My only question is how do you know that he does not want to be partners with you? Did he say something in specific?

But I don' t think it' s possible to just have sex with him, then expect things to go back to normal. There' s too many emotions involved when having sex. Esp if it' s with someone you know.

Just draw a picture for yourself. Let' s say he says yes to having sex with guys have unbelievable sex and it' s everything you desired. Then one day you and your friends go out and meet up with the rest of the friends somewhere else, and he' s there. Would you feel uncomfortable? Or would you be able to pretend like nothing happened and go on as normal, being good friends with him. Would you be able to have a normal conversation with him when the two of you are alone?

Good luck.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/09/19

I dont think its a good thing to do, more especially if shes involved with someone. Do you have a boyfriend??? If so, how would you face your boyfried afterwards. Imagine if this done to you and you find out later!!!!

Reply to Mandy