Question
Posted by: MAC | 2019/01/23

Sex with a condom

I had a sex with a condom but after sex i took out it but when i put back my penis in the pant, my penis was drenched in the fluid that i got in my pant from her is there any chance of hiv infection?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/01/27

Are you sure that the fluid was not from you? If you had a condom on the entire time, it would not have been possible to have got her fluid on your penis with a condom on. Unless the condom had a small tear in it, then yes, there is a chance of HIV infection if she, herself has HIV. To be sure, get yourself tested, knowing your status is best for managing your sexual health.