Question
Posted by: NINI | 2004/10/25

SEX WHILE PREGNANT

IS IT SAVE TO HAVE SEX WHILE PREGNANT.

As long as it is comfortable and there are no complications in the pregnancy, sex is safe as are orgasms.

2
Posted by: .. | 2004/10/25

Sex is safe during pregnancy,unless advised against it by your gynea.Orgasms make the uterus contract but it does not hurt or make baby unhappy.
Hope I helped

Reply to ..
Posted by: PG Lady | 2004/10/25

I would like to add on to this question by saying is it safe to have an orgasm while pregnant or should you refrain from climaxing at this time?? I just fear that the uterus tremblign during an orgasm might unsettle the little one esp during the first 12 weeks??

Reply to PG Lady