Question
Posted by: D | 2007/06/06

sex trouble

i have this sexual problem. 2 months ago i lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend. when i lost it i ejeculated quite easily cos i was a virgin,.
but after that i struggle to ejeculate . i can ejeculate from myself masturbating but not when i get a blow job or when having sex with my ex. Yesterday i had sex with a friend and i came so quickly but when i was erect again after a couple of min of resting i couldnt ejeculate. why do i struggle to ejeculate sometimes.i am 21. I dont mind going for 40 min hard but i want to know why i cant ejeculate after that.

Usually this sort of problem is related to someone feeling guilty about having sex with someone else, in the first place. All the difficulties you descibe sound likely to be related to anxiety --- seing a counsellor, especially of the CBT fom, could help greatly.

2
Posted by: k | 2007/06/06

tsk tsk...become quite the player now without the virginity! bcareful of hiv!

Reply to k
Posted by: Y | 2007/06/06

Why do you have to post every single forum!!!!!

CS, he can really get this answer at the sex gay etc forum he also posted...

Reply to Y