Question
Posted by: linsh | 2007/02/09

sex toy blunder

this is a bit embarrassing but my boyfriend and i have been going out for 4 yrs an he wanted to (as a joke) by a rabbit sex toy just for fun. it was - but the next day i started having the following symptoms: painful urination, frequent urination and general discomfort in the bladder area. went to the doc got my unrine tested and there was no instance of UTI or Clymidia or anything like that! its been 6 weeks now and im still plagued by this. is there something else i can do (besides drinking loads of water) im getting really owrried now. and does it have anythign to do with the toy?

Has your doctor sent urine to the laboratory? It does sound like a bladder infection.

1
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/12

Me an my husband has the same toy and the same happens to me. It's the rubber that irretates you viginal are.

Try to clean the toy beforehand and after you played with it including yourself or put a condom on it. And if this does not help then you need to go and buy something else.

Reply to Pgames