Question
Posted by: help | 2004/02/04

sex tips

any tips on how a can give my gf the best sex she has ever had

Talk to her, no one has ESP and she is the only one that can answer this question. Invest in a Self help sexguide e.g. The great sex guide, by Ann Hooper, or the Video Series : Sex a life long pleasure and the two of you can look at this together.

Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: Di | 2004/02/05

My husband and i are having problems in our marriage, i do not have the urge to make love to him any more and this all happened after i had my last child 3 years ago.I need help despretly. Thank You
Di

Reply to Di