Posted by: SAT | 2004/02/05


Can you please reccommend someone that I can speak to about problems in the bedroom?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Call the SA sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262

Dr Elna McIntosh

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: A | 2004/02/05

Now on marriage #4, and still learning. Firstly talk to your partner, tell the truth (although it might hurt). If you love him/her - tell her so often. Speak to a sexologist. I think very few couples are matched well in the bedroom. The time, mood, emotions etc all have to be right. How do you do that? Who knows - it's a hit and miss affair. I deal a lot with sexual problems. The predominant one that comes up is husband wants more sex, but wife won't provide. What happens here is men don't listen, they don't see what hurts their partners, and women romatisize, cover up, pretend and don't really say how they are thinking.'s endless..............would take a whole book. Check out Betty Dodsons site. Get books by Mantak Chia, and Dr Helen Fisher (see feb 2004 issue of readers digest)

Reply to A

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.