Posted by: newelly | 2010/02/17

sex syle

I m a woman 38 yrs, my hubby is 50yrs, he has a spine cord injury past three years. i just want to know which is the best syle for him to make love with me without getting hurt his back ? please advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

best to speak to his neurologist because the answer toy our question depends on the nature and extent of his injuries

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/17

I would suggest that you be on top but be careful when thrusting down OR maybe he can lie on his side behind you !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: John | 2010/02/17

Hey newly, have you consulted a proffesional in this regard. I would maybe say him on top.

Reply to John
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/17

let him lie on his back and u ride him.note place a pillow under his back for support.

Reply to topdog

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.