Question
Posted by: NLM | 2005/06/29

SEX> SITE

CS, you are actually a very privaliged man, cause i read the Sexologist site since Monday to see what they chat about and what a load of crap====90% is about PENIS SIZE, LOSS OF LIBIDO, WEARING UNDERWEAR, CANT GET ERECTION, AND AND AND AND

then it all turns into some sort of PICK_UP site where e-mail addys just fly around. The comments by the ' CHILDREN " on the site is SSSSOOOOOO pathetic.

On your site people are VERY matured and get down to the point and at least you get asked valued questions

POOR Sexologist. Must be frustrating for her.

SSssshhh ! Presumably you wouldn't want most of the odd bunch who turn up there, to switch across here ! But if aaaaa is truly a sensible and witty woman, then she probably does belong round here ( maybe she's one of our regulars wearing a different cap ? ). Yes, patience is a job requirement....

4
Posted by: SR | 2005/06/29

CS = It's actually refreshing here too I agree. Sometimes I have issues with legitimate posts being deleted from the Sexology Forum and Hoax Posts or Tom Foolery surviving.

I have found however that there are indeed quality people on that forum as is on this forum and have learned alot and shared alot with those that have experienced problems.

I take it more wholistically that sex is but one aspect but needs to viewed more wholistically as it effects all other areas of our lives and the relationships with have with people.

Reply to SR
Posted by: NLM | 2005/06/29

Yes PARIS, its true what you are saying, but at least they are few. I just tend to think that those clowns ( well said by the way ) are the spill-overs from that site.

Rolex, Aaaaaaaaaaaa 's postings are funny. Sometimes have a great laugh. ( i think its a woman )

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Rolex | 2005/06/29

Had the same experience. Just look at the nic's being used : porn King, Spermicide, Flirt, Clitorisie etc etc. That says it all. The nic's also change just about every day and it cannot be new people posting.
Do yourself a favour. There is a posting that appears every now and then by a person with the nic Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sometimes quite humoris his/her answers.
i e A person wanted to know how to get a quick erection and his / her posting said : tie a string to your p-----s and the other end to a door and then kick the door close. It will erect in an instant, but the bad news is, it will only be for a few seconds.

Reply to Rolex
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/29

I agree, this site is much better.

But NLM seriously we have our own set of clowns here to, which make it just as unpleasant to come to as it does with the Sexologist site.

CS is a VERY patient man.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS