Question
Posted by: darlning angel | 2007/11/26

sex problems and pid

i usually have pains on my right side after touching and stimulating myself sexually.doctor once told me it was pid and i was given antebiotics.but i still have it.i had a scan done and i it was ok.after sex with my husband,its not sually the same.wat could still be the problem.i have the pains more again before menses.and does masturbation cause any pain in the body.tanx

Masturbation does not cause pain. If the pain does not occur after sex with your husband, then PID is unlikely. Other possibilities are endometriosis or bowel cramps.