Posted by: rakibul | 2010/10/29

sex problem

i have urinate problem,yhe passage of urinary is thin &  i have sexual problem i feel no sexual attraction now?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

To diagnose and treat the urinary problem, it is advisable to consult with your family doctor as it could be something easy to treat eg a simple bladder infection. But you will need to do some tests and exclude any other underlying conditions. This may be a start to helping with your sexual problems so i suggest treating it first and then we can deal with the problem of sexual desire which can be due to both psychological and medical conditions both of which may require different types of treatment.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: rockit | 2010/10/30

english is friend yes you must this learn before communicating so other people understand you yes?

Reply to rockit

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.