Posted by: Topo Itebogeng | 2010/03/06

sex problem

I am in love for 7 years with a girl and we already have two kids,nowadays my girl friend said she is no longer interested in makinking love with me.She said she don`t get arroused at all.
I need help becase i don`t wanna loose her because sometimes i feel that may be i don`t satisfy her.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear Itebogeng
you will have to visit a counsellor together and work on restoring the relationship . All or any one of the following can cause loss of arousal and desire == post partum blues or depression , pill use, relationship difficulties ,too tired due to work ,children and household duties etc
Start by looking for clues that can lead to you seeing where there are difficulties that you can start remeding and move forward

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2010/03/06

dont sound good at all. if you dont have sex and she''s not interested you might as well be friends. sex is not the most important in a relationship but it is important. go for counseling or something. otherwise you''ll be looking for someone that will be willing to give you what you need. and i''m sure you dont wanna cheat on her. tell her the relationship is NOT just about her and what she wants.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.