Question
Posted by: Just Wonder | 2004/01/08

Sex & pregancy

I am six weeks pregant and wonder how to treat sex. Another question can I drink salmon oil vitamins I used it for my cholestrol.

If sex is comfortable and you have no complications, you can go on for as long as you like.
There should not be a problem with your vitamins, but take them with you to your doctor when you book, so that he/she can check that all the constituents are okay.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2004/01/08

Sex in pregnancy is fine. Often you feel to sick in the first trimester though.
In the second trimester some women enjoy sex more than before their pregnancy's.
During the second and third trimesters you'll have to experiment with different positions to get around your tummy.

Reply to Purple