Question
Posted by: pain | 2007/07/19

sex pain

Hi i have a problem when i am having sex.my virgin is very dry and at point of the entry.i did go to a Doc and he gave me some antibiotics,and another problem is the bad smell on my virgin and my urine smell bad,when they check it ,they it is clean, i ve done pap smear, i was clean,so when i go to a doctor .he sad there is nothing wrong on me,
can you pls help on what to do.what can can i use, prevent this

You need to have a swab of the vagina and a urine sample to exclude infections there. The dryness may be a lack of lubrication.Try using KY jelly.

2
Posted by: Tsk | 2007/07/20

Rather use KY jelly

Reply to Tsk
Posted by: portia | 2007/07/20

In a case of dryness and painfull sex u need to mosturise ur vigina u can use vaseline it also works i had the same problem when i had bladder infection sex was so painfull coz i was so dry then i used vaseline before sex & it got better & better.

good luck

Reply to portia