Posted by: i dont even know!! | 2008/10/04

Sex on top

Sex on top of my boyf hurts like hell it feels like his penis is hitting some kind of a wall. What is this?? and why is it this??wats wrong wit me and how does the pain go away?

If you are experiencing the pain and 'hitting a wall' sensation even before he has penetrated, then it sounds like you are experiencing a vaginismic spasm. But I'm guessing that you are able to achieve penetration in other positions, so it is probably not that! It may be that the angle of the penetration is forcing his penis into the wall of your vagina, or he is hitting your cervix if it is too deep. IF you are putting all your weight down on this, it can be quite forceful and tender. Try slower less deep penetration and see what happens. If you are able to penetrate in other positions, then it would make sense that it is something to do with the angle or the depth...