Question
Posted by: Yolanda | 2007/04/23

Sex of you baby

Good Afternoon,
is it possible to determine the sex of you planned baby. my husband and i want to start a family soon and really want a little girl. is there a way that will help us to make the chances better in conceiving a girl?

Have a look through the archives for answers to this question.

9
Posted by: mum of 2 | 2007/04/24

it has worked for me and some members in my family........................

Reply to mum of 2

Are you people crazy!!! There are no such calendars or recipes as to make a certain sex of a baby! Only God determines that. Wake up and stop being fools or you will be sorely dissapointed after birth!

Posted by: MUM OF 2 SONS | 2007/04/23

HERES MY RECIPE FOR A BOY.

MAKE A NOTE FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS WHEN YOU ARE OVULATING.THE SIGNS ARE A THICKISH WHITE DISCHARGE AND A SLIGHT PAIN IN THE OVARIES.''

COUNT THE DAYS FROM THE 1ST DAY OF YOUR PERIOD TO THE DAY OF OVULATION TO MAKE SURE THAT ITS CONSISTANT.

NOW HERES THE TRICK..........NO SEX FROM THE 1ST DAY OF THE PERIOD TO THE DAY OF OVULATION.

WHEN YOU ARE SURE UR OVULATING GO FOR IT BUT PREFERABLY 'DOGGIE STYLE' SO THAT THE SPERM REACH THE OVUM QUICKER..........................RESULTS A BOY.

DO THE OPPOSITE FOR A GIRL SEX ANY TIME AFTER YOUR PERIOD,

ALL THE BEST.................

Reply to MUM OF 2 SONS
Posted by: answer | 2007/04/23

Ooops 4got to mention, this are the conception months for you and not delivery.

Reply to answer
Posted by: answer | 2007/04/23

Visitor(27 yrs) for a girl = Jan, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
DIDI (24 yrs) for girl = Feb, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec

gud luck girlz.

Reply to answer
Posted by: DIDI | 2007/04/23

TANI,
I WOULD ALSO KNOW WHEN TO TRY TO CONCEIVE NEXT YEAR FOR A GIRL .I AM CURENTLY 24 AND MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 26 APRIL.THANK YOU

Reply to DIDI
Posted by: visitor | 2007/04/23

can you also send it to me please? my birth month is december, and im 27. And I want a boy.
email is girl0545 at yahoo dot com

Reply to visitor
Posted by: problem | 2007/04/23

I realy do not think you must be picky about the sex of your baby. There is lots of people out there that can not have children and you want to be picky

Reply to problem
Posted by: Tani | 2007/04/23

Dear Yolanda

I am also wanting to start a baby in the next year and my husband and I are wanting a boy. A friend of mine gave me a "chinese calendar" which suggests months based on your age. She got her boy and then her girl using it. If you send me your age and birthday month I'll send you the months they suggest. This is possibly rubbish, but who knows, anything is possible and it can't hurt as they only suggest months to get pregnant. I'm not sure if you can see my email address from here but if not, just post your reply and I'll post the months. PS. If you've heard of any other ideas, please let me know too.

Reply to Tani