Question
Posted by: sexy | 2004/02/23

sex-messy

Hi, I want to know if all woman leak come after sex or is it only me that cant keep the come in? I always need a towel afterwards.

If a man ejaculates into a woman's vagina, without using a condom, yes, semen as well as vaginal fluids trickle out. Semen is no exception to the rule, "What goes up, must come down."

Semen (the fluid that carries sperm), if ejaculated into the vagina, could either travel farther into the vagina, or seep out and eventually dry up, or both. Semen that remains in the body will carry sperm that can survive for approximately three to five days. When semen evaporates in the open air, the sperm it contains die.

We have researched long and hard to find out the exact or approximate amount of time (i.e., seconds, minutes, hours) it takes for semen to dry up once outside the body, thereby ensuring sperm are also dead. The exact time is not available since it depends on many factors, such as the surrounding environment (i.e., humidity, temperature), body temperature, consistency (if semen is spread thickly or thinly on the skin), and location (where the semen is on the body).

While it may be practical to make a dash for the bathroom, if you have sex in bed, you can let the fluids drip onto the sheets (commonly known as the "wet spot"). You can also have a soft towel nearby, which you can use to sensuously dry each other after sex. Either way, the two of you can stay where you are, allowing yourselves to enjoy one another and relax — you'll just have some extra things to add to the wash.

If you are uncomfortable with the dripping feeling after intercourse, you can use a mini-pad (typically used during menstruation) on your underwear to absorb the semen. Or, you can prevent the seeping sensation by using condoms. As an alternative to latex, you can try polyurethane female condoms for a change, or lambskin condoms (although they do not protect against STIs) as they provide a more natural sensation. Condoms can be especially useful for the times when your wife doesn't want to experience this "wetness" after having sex.

3
Posted by: ManWhore | 2004/02/24

I also leak after sex. so does my girlfriend. we both leak. We just dry our privates up. thats all. GOOD CLEAN FUN. did you know that dolphins and humans are the only species on earth that have sex for Fun?

....amazing....

Reply to ManWhore
Posted by: Sexything | 2004/02/23

There are no black holes. What goes in will eventually come out! We all do need something to wipe out (little) cum and all the vaginal juices.

Don't believe what you see on movies where people just get off bed and dress up as if nothing happened.

Reply to Sexything
Posted by: chicky | 2004/02/23

Hi,i also leak after sex and always need someting to wipe of as well,because then it just leaks down.

Reply to chicky