Question
Posted by: kels | 2005/11/24

sex live

whenver my penis swells feeling like having sex, I bend it to one side so that it will not show in the trousers and this has lead to the penis bending to the left handside anytime it swells ready for love making. does it have any side effect? if yes what is it?
please send an answer to my email address above.
thanks.
Kelmas Usa.

It is quite normal for men to have a slight or even prominent penis curve. Penises can curve left, right, or in any number of directions and angles. Sometimes the curve may be especially pronounced when it's erect. The development of the muscles in the base of the penis, connective tissue, and skin create certain unique shapes and curves that vary in men. Sometimes, the curve straightens out on its own over time. Others may never be perfectly straight, and that's okay, too.

Only if your erection is painful, has a severe bend, or causes discomfort during intercourse need you be concerned. This condition, known as Peyronie's Disease, is caused by scarred tissue or calcium deposits around the cavernous bodies of the penis. Injections or surgery are often used to correct severe cases. Some health care providers recommend vitamin E no studies have ever proven it to be an effective treatment.

Since curvature of the penis is so common, a number of mail-order "remedies" are available over the Internet. However, these pills are no more likely to work than the penis-enlargement pills that scam so many men each year. Don't let quack medicine trick you into thinking that something is wrong with your meandering member. Relax and enjoy the features that make your unit unique.

E Mc