Question
Posted by: Anca | 2004/10/01

sex life, surrogate mother

I had hysterectomy 3 months ago, RT (24) sessions and I am worried about my sex life.
I heart that the pleasure is not the same because of the efact that the cervix is removed. Is there a therapy that could substitute this function of the cervix? I feel that I am not going to have an orgasm again, and it is not a mental problem.
During my surgery, me ovaries were transposed. I a\would like to know if they were genetically affected by the Radiotherapy, because I would like to consider the option of having a child with a surrogate mother.

Thanks,

Anca

The cervix is not the only area in female genital tract with sensory properties. It is possible to reach orgasm without the cervix.
A blood test after radiotherapy would confirm ovarian function.Good luck