Question
Posted by: Bottombi | 2007/03/12

Sex in the public toilets

Is doing it in the public still a big thing or is wrong now?<br><br>I am asking this as <<<<< Content deleted..... please post such messages on the sexology forum here on Health24>>>>

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bottombi, as you can see I edited your post which was offensive and inappropriate.

This forum doesn't shy away from addressing relatively explicit sexual issues, such as safer sex, but you crossed the line and I suggest you rather go hang out at the Sexology forum here on Health24.

6
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/13

:)

Oh no, I disagree. Let's all FORGET "Christian". We often get such idiots here, and have learned that the best way of dealing with thm is to ignore them.

:D

They just are not important enough - nor is what they say.

hugs and kisses

Tammy

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: lockness | 2007/03/12

i have only been on this site for about 2 weeks, reading peoples problems and also their happiness they have shared. you say you are sorry about pissing people off, at the moment you have pissed off a handful, if this site closes down because of people like you, imagine how many people will be pissed off...oh and lets not forget CHRISTIAN, and more people like him who will come DOWN ON US. please keep it clean..we are not on a porno site.

Reply to lockness
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/12

Hi There! Nikki is dead right...there are many other places that you can go and get your rocks off without a chance of getting locked up if caught! The other thing...this IS a public forum, and pouring out the seedy details here is really not necessary. It just adds to the list of things that the Gay Bashers throw at us on a regular basis.
Your last question...learn some serious self restraint! Many of us have stopped smoking......???? If you have a very high sex drive, it may be necessary to 'help yourself' more often before going out, in order that you can keep those uncontrolable urges at bay!!!!
You're not abnormal...toilets and casual sex,are just downright dangerous these days.

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Bottombi | 2007/03/12

We used protection and it worked jsut fine and if i see him again i would do it again.<br><br>I am sorry i pissed some of you of, i was just cuious?<br><br>

Reply to Bottombi
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/12

:)

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/12

Ouch!!! In a way I am glad it was painfull perhaps you learnt a lesson being so careless and distasteful :(

Here is another leason, this is a FORUM and not an adult "let's become animals" chat site.

Please refrain from bringing that kind of nonsense here.

Nikki

Reply to Nikki