Question
Posted by: unknown | 2010/06/24

sex in my marraige

Hi im having a serious problem regarding my sexual life, im married with a husband who dont want to make love to me, what should i do, he only wants to make love in the darkness and you know what, he even always struggle to get the hole of my vigina when i try to talk about our sex life ge gives in and stop making love to me. we only make love once in two or three months time, i tried to talk about this and he always get off me and show me his back and sleep the whole night thru. please i need your advise on this, if i say we should go and seek help he alwys brushes it off and start another conversation He privately watch blue movies(dvd) behind my back which i find it very wierd, if he cant make love to me, why is he watching those dvd''s and cant learn from what he is seeing. help me what can i do?

the best advice is to seek the help of a professional. your husband presents serious issues and problems regarding sexuality that can only be properly dealt with by a therapist. the therapist will create a space of freedom, respect and mutuality that are the cornerstones of a good sex life.

8
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/25

He might be lacking in confidence if he is having problems with an erection for example.He might need to see a dr as this can easily be remedied.
You simply have to sit him down (not when trying to have sex) and talk the issues through.

Reply to XXX

I haer what you are saying, one has to be real careful out there with all of these viruses out there. Where are you from?

Posted by: unknown | 2010/06/24

yes but now adays you cant get to any one hiv is killing one needs to concider unless we both go for an hiv test and wolla i wont have a problem cause i still needs to be hold and kissed cause my feelings arte still strong and i want to make love

Reply to unknown

Sorry to hear that. Its a difficult one as he is not wiiling to co - operate. Have you ever thought of getting it on the side?

Posted by: unknown | 2010/06/24

im 42 he is 52 stayed with him for five years married for one year, he was once divorced and i met him when he was divorced years back i used to ask him why he cant perform and the excuse was his ex-wife bewitched him so that his penis cant do the job, im im a christian and dont believe in witchcraft and going to injangas but he did, so i hoped that things would be okay and different but no all is still the same cause i love him so now im still sitting with this problem and i miss making love and would want somebody to make passionat love to me, as i last had it four years agol so what can i do cause im trying to solve this with him but no co-operation. help

Reply to unknown

How old are you guys? For how long are you married?

Posted by: Dane | 2010/06/24

Hi, i had the same issue with my woman. i have some ideas and good advice, but its a discussion that we need to talk about on just a short thing and quick fix, believe me it will help. contact me on mrdane at rocketmail dot com.

Reply to Dane