Question
Posted by: Missy | 2005/11/23

Sex habits

HI, i am in a new relationship with a man i totally adore and he adors me, but he has odd sex habits, almost like he likes dirty sex. I love it when he gives me anal oral but he want me to give him, im not very comfortable with that right now, is that mean of me? He wants me to give him a golden shower but im really not comfortable with that in our sex lives right now? He says its really intense and intimate, so i want to be intimate with him but not like that, not yet, does it make me a bad girlfriend if i tell him that?

You keep on refering to "not right now", does this mean you think that this will change in future? If you are uncomforatble with it now, you are more than likely going to stay uncomfortable with it forever.

I think the two fo you need to sit down with a pen and a piece of paper. Make a list with three headings - Yes, No and Maybe. The discuss what you will do what you will never do,a nd what you might consider doing in time to come. You need to have this discussion outside of the bedroom during non-sexual time, as this is a serious discussion that will set boundaries for both of you.

There is op such thing as a "bad girlfriend" if you are honest, I think you are rather a "bad" communicator than a "bad girlfreind"

E Mc

6
Posted by: Bad-B | 2005/11/23

Come on NaughtG let him put his tongue up you a**hole. It will drive you absolutely crazy. As missy testifies.

Reply to Bad-B
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/23

I wouldn't do it either - and I don't think you are being unfair, give him blow jobs till he turns blue - fine but WHY the hell would people want to wee on one another? And I don't lick arse neither - kinky as I am! And I don't expect it - no go.

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: POOCHY | 2005/11/23

If this guy is into fetishes I just wonder what will he ask of you next.

If you are not comfortable with this it does not make you a bad girlfriend, it just mean you are uncofortable and you have the right to stand up and defend your feelings.

If he does not like it well thats just to bad. He sounds like a guy I went out with. Was only interested in his own pleasure and his fetishes.

Needless to say, he got a kick under his a** and shown the door. He was not exactly the last man on earth and not exactly the only perfect one.... so I found someone else (and the sex is great)

LOL

Reply to POOCHY
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Cant enjoy receiving it, if youre not prepared to give it either. About the pissing, not for me thanks, if you dont wanna do it, dont. I know its hard cause you dont want to disappoint him, but will you be able to live with yourself. You say not right now, do you think you will want to do it later? if thats the case tell him that and he has something to look forward to. Dont give everything up front, let him wait a while, might drive him crazy with anticipation

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Golden Shower accurately put is urinating on each other. Or one partner does it and other receives.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: B-Boy | 2005/11/23

No it does not Missy. Do what you are comfortable with. What is a Golden Shower?

Reply to B-Boy