Question
Posted by: Mava | 2006/11/10

Sex during pregnency

Is sex during pregnance safe, am scare i will fall pregnent before i deliver - where does the sperm go - i told my husband to sperm outside and he compains about that and say i won't fall pregnant. After how many months should we stop having sex

please advice

You can have sex till the end of the pregnancy. You cannot fall pregnant while you are pregnant, because you do not make any eggs.

4
Posted by: Agree | 2006/11/11

I totally agree with sad...

How on earth can you be ready to have a baby if you don't even know the basics of reproduction?

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Sad | 2006/11/11

It saddens me that people who know so little about general things want to take on the responsiblity of having a child.

Reply to Sad
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/10

Sex during pregnancy is perfectly safe as long as you are having a normal pregnancy with no complications. So unless your doc advises you otherwise, you can have sex!
The fact that you are pregnant means that you cannot fall pregnant again:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Tribe | 2006/11/10

The fact that you are pregnant means that you are no longer ovulating. So you will never fall pregnant.

Reply to Tribe