Question
Posted by: Fairy | 2004/03/10

Sex during pregnancy

I would like to know what exactly is the norm when pregant. Are you allowed to have sex with your partner as well as orgasm or not/ Many books and magazines differ on this and it can be quite confusing as I am pregnant for the first time (8 weeks)

Thank You

Yes, you are unless you have any complications such as bleeding.

2
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/03/10

I agree with Norma but when you have complication such as a threatening miscarriage, etc, you should refrain from intercourse and orgasms until week 12.

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/10

You can have sex during pregnancy, aslong as you don't have any pain or bleeding. You will have to experience with diff positions as your tummy will get bigger and be in the way.
You can alos have and orgasm, I read that it is good for the baby. Read more on pregnancy dot about dot com.

Reply to Norma