Question
Posted by: QUEEN | 2005/06/29

SEX DURING PERIODS

My husband and i have been sleeping together during my periods and we always used protection, i would like to find out how safe it is to have sex during your periods without using a condom.

Safe for what? A pregnancy, HIV, STI's or what?

4
Posted by: X | 2005/06/30

Have had it with no problems at all

Reply to X
Posted by: Pie | 2005/06/29

My husband & I use to have sex during my period, until I heard that it is harmful to the female. Can' t remember what exactly, but I suggest you confirm it with a professional.

Reply to Pie
Posted by: mmmmmmm | 2005/06/29

you'll be okay you dont have to use protection, i have read this many times, hubby and i also have sex during my period with no protection. just enjoy and stop worring!!

Reply to mmmmmmm
Posted by: Bebe | 2005/06/29

Where exactly are u sleeping while showering or bathing or on your bedding on your nice towel and put it in a machine to therafter?

Reply to Bebe