Posted by: red rose | 2008/09/11

Sex during period

Is sex during period dangerous? i have known my partner for over 6 years and we are both healthy. it is not a general rule that we do lovemaking when i have my period but sometimes our crave and love for each other is so strong that we cannot wait till the period is over. Kindly advise. Thanks

No sex during a period is not dangerous. It is usually a matter of people's beliefs (eg. religious, or that it is dirty or harmful). If you are happy with the idea, and can work around the added fluids (which can assist in some ways - added lubrication), then it is up to you to decide.

Posted by: The one and only | 2008/09/16

Sex during menstruation is bliss. A nice experience for both and some added lubrication.

Reply to The one and only
Posted by: I.Z | 2008/09/15

My fiance have intercourse during her period. There is nothing wrong with it at all its a matter of opinion to many people. If you have a healthy sex life then it shouldnt matter at all. Its all about your feelings for each other.

Reply to I.Z
Posted by: yuk | 2008/09/11

Reply to yuk