Question
Posted by: Lexxie | 2004/03/11

sex during ovulation - require doctors advise please help

Hi There

After doing the clearplan ovulation test the result was positive on wednesday 10 march 2004 @ 7a.m. My Question is when should I have intercourse to fall pregnant as I believe that you ovulate only 24-36 hours after seeing a positive result. please inform me as to which days and how often should I have Intercourse.

Many Thanks
Lexxie

You start having sex when the test is positive and then every second day till two days after ovulation.

2
Posted by: yip | 2004/03/11

Yip. That's what I heard too!

Reply to yip
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/03/11

You should have sex on the first day that the test is postive as well as the next, then skip a day and sex again day after that. You need to have sex in the 72 hours leading up to ovulation, so basically the day before you ovulate and the day before that. Sperm can last for up to 5 days though .

Reply to Wendy