Question
Posted by: Woman | 2005/12/12

Sex drives?

Im a little upset with an incident that happened over the weekend. I hinted to my partner to go to the room and have s.. We lay there and then he fell asleep. I really have taken this personally. He does do a physical job here in the UK and had a hard week. (excuse the pun) I have taken this as him going 'off me'. He cant understand why Im over reacting.

Can woman have a higher sex drives than men at times? We did have sex the day before which he did initiate. I just cant beleive a guy can fall asleep after he knew I wanted to.........you know?

Women, like men, may not only differ widely from each other as to the extent of their sex drive, but differ within themselves, from time to time, and with different partners. Yoummay be irresistable under normal cuircumstances, but if a guy is really tired, he can easily fall asleep even with the prospect of the most alluring or loved (or both ) woman being available. Don't take it personally, it's surely not about you. and if he's wellr ested, surely the sex would be better ?

3
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/13

Women can fall sleep when the guy is in the mood, so can a guy fall asleep.

Women have this outdated notion that a cannot say not to sex, that given the opportunity a guy will always want to bonk.

Get with the times. Women are just as sexual, if not more so, than guys. And guys do get tired, can be not in the mood, can be exhausted that given 5 mins he'll be asleep. We are just as human as women.

Please do not take it personally. My ex used to be the same, so exhausted from work that at times she would sleep, or even fall asleep while I was busy with her. She was a very sexual person, but sometimes the fatigue was too much. I had that too, not that I fell asleep on the job, but would fall asleep ignoring her advances.

Take it easy, there's not a problem here, just a man who also gets tired.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: slr | 2005/12/13

mmmmm not sure about that deubel. I have had SA guys, and I have had a UK guy, and only the UK guy knew that his mouth is actually to be used during sex too.

and no I don't smell. (down there). I thimk many SA men, are, as with politics, quite conservative and narrowminded.

Reply to slr
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/13

Somehow I get the feeling he would not have fallen asleep if it was some other woman he never had sex with waiting on him?

Maybe you should get an South African guy. British guys are a bit slow in that department.

Reply to Deubel