Question
Posted by: Wow | 2005/06/30

Sex Drive = IQ ?

Dear Prof, we had a very interesting dinner debate last night and I would really like to hear your take on this. An opinion was raised that people with low IQ, have high sex drive and examples were used of schools for mentally retarded children (girls) having hysterectomies in order to avoid pregnancy etc (I know this is true). In my own experience, I know two people (not so bright) one male one female, who have extremely high sex drives. I would like to know if there's any truth in this?

What did you say your IQ was?? What nonsense. hysterectomies are perforned on mentally challenged girls for a variety of reasons, but it is also a known fact that they are far more at risk for sexual abuse by staff members (with better IQ's)and therefore to prevent pregnancy from abuse, not from sex drive.

So if your facts were to be correct it seems there are very low IQ'd men on this forum and very high IQ'd women, because the men are always writing about the women not wanting sex and the women are always writing about their loss of libido.

Go figure!!!

3
Posted by: Bizzy | 2005/06/30

Good summary Deb I like it.

Reply to Bizzy
Posted by: Deb | 2005/06/30

Repeat cheaters must have a high sex drive = dumb
Bottle blonds, thick make-up, open tops, easy lays = dumb
Adrenaline junkies having unprotected sex with strangers = dumb.
Guys visiting prossies = dumb (watch the video WHORE)
Women staying with abusive partners because sex is good = dumb.

I think you are right!

Reply to Deb
Posted by: Wow | 2005/06/30

I understand and agree about sexual abuse with mentally challenged people. I used that as an extreme example. Just for the record, I did not state facts as I have none, that's why I asked the question here.

Reply to Wow