Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/05/22

Sex drive

Before I fell pregnant I had a very low sex drive, alot of people tod me that after I am 3 months pregnant myy sex drive will improve, however it is still the same. I am attracted to my fiance' metntally and sexually, is there something wrong with me and is there any supplement I can take to improve this? We are down to once a week and sometimes once every 2 weeks.Please help ASAP.

Please post to the sexologist.

2
Posted by: Not in the mood | 2008/05/26

Since after the birth of my 1st child (4 years ago) my sex drive also disappeared. I started drinking Landi F, a product from Natura. Its herbal, but make sure whether it is safe to use during pregnancy. It seems to help a little. I sometimes wonder if i have a hormone imbalance or if it is just my mood.... I also do not do any excercise at all, I work full time in an office and wonder if I have just become 'lazy'. I would also appreciate some advice on this.

Reply to Not in the mood
Posted by: Worried | 2008/05/23

Can Anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Worried