Question
Posted by: Magda | 2006/11/13

Sex drive

I have been on Diane 35 for the past 5 years for contraception and treatment of PCOS (which is currently under control) My problem is a total lack of sex drive the past few months. Could it be related to the use of Diane and is there anything I can do to get it back?
regards

If this problem has only been there for the past few months, it is unlikely to be due to the Diane as you have been on it for 5 years.

1
Posted by: ? | 2006/11/13

I am on Mirelle for the last year and a half, have the same problem, think it can be related to the pill... Also would like an answer on this one please... Anyone out there that can help...

Reply to ?