Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2005/12/01

Sex drive

I have no sex drive since having my babies - they are now 5 and 2 years. Hubby very upset - putting real strain. Why does this happen and should I see someone about it - is it caused by a physical or mental condition and how can it be treated?

Please post to the sexologist.

3
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/12/02

Hi Kerry

You know what I do. Sometimes I also not in the mood but i will improvise. I will sit at work and sms him something sexy or tell him that you can't wait to get home. But you know what, maybe your partner is not making you feel sexy? If I feel sexy, all I want to do is get with it.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Kerry | 2005/12/01

Thanks Mandy. I agree that the more you do it the more you would like it, but I just cannot get into it. You are right the more you don't do it - the more it becomes just such a mission to actually get into the mood. The urge is just not there at all. I would hate to think how I would feel if I was in his shoes. The sacrifice bit is a reality and maybe I should just think of it like that... Thanks

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Mandy | 2005/12/01

Hi. Yes, it isn't nice when you have to do something, but you must remember that marriage is all about sacrifice aswell. And there less you have sex, the less you will want to have it. THe more you have it, the more you will want to have it. Sounds very harsh, but, men are men, and if they don't get it at home, he will go look for it elsewhere......ask me.....I know.

Reply to Mandy