Question
Posted by: AB | 2006/03/31

sex and pregnancy

I am five weeks pregnant and I need to know what my baby is feeling when I have sex. we are both worrying whether we are going to hurt the baby or induce a miscarriage during our more intense moments during sex. Please advise as it is not fun when you keep stopping as you think you could be doing harm to the baby inside.

Please go ahead and enjoy sex. You are only advised to stop having intercourse if your gynae advises you to do so..e.g. if there are any complications during your pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Nads | 2006/03/31

Dear AB,

Unless your doctor has said that you should refrain from sex and take it easy there is no problem, the baby can't feel anything. If you experience bleeding after sex then speak to your doc about it. Enjoy the freedom of not worrying about falling pregnant during sex, enjoy your changin body!

Reply to Nads