Question
Posted by: Joe | 2004/12/06

Sex and periods

Is it OK to have sex during a period?

* Yes it's OK.

* There are no rules about it and it's down to personal preference.

* There is nothing dirty or shameful about having your periods.

* Some women feel more sexy during their period while others don't want anyone to see or know anything about it.

* Generally, the risk of pregnancy is less at this time, but the risk of infection is higher.

* It's equally OK not to want sex during your period

* Your vagina and the neck of your womb (cervix) may feel more tender so you may choose to have sex in a position where you are more in control of the depth of penetration.

* Some women like to use the contraceptive cap (diaphragm) as additional protection to hold back their flow of blood.

* Others prefer to place a towel underneath themselves to protect bedding or furniture.

* Sex is never compulsory. Don't do anything you feel uncomfortable about just to please someone else.

3
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/07

I also love sex during my periods, I just take a nice warm bath before sex and put a towel underneath. I find it great.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Henry | 2004/12/07

Joe,

My wife love to have sex during her period.

She claims that it makes her very horny and takes away the pain. Her period goes away quicker too... Let him rub and gently massage you where it hurts the most, while having intercourse.

Reply to Henry
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/06

i loooove it, honestly i think it's a bit messy though, but it's great!... and it's safe!

Reply to sweetcakes