Question
Posted by: Flake Dew | 2007/03/08

Sex after Ceasarian

Dear Madam

I would like to know when I can have sex with my wife who had deleivered a baby 1 month back through Ceasarian section.

flakedew

You need to wait 6 weeks before having sex so that the wound can heal.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2007/03/09

If she is still bleeding she won't want to.

I'm sure though that with a month old baby, she is just too tired. She will appreciat some cuddling and kissing and telling her how special she is and how proud you are of her.

If you start gently like that, once baby gets to 6 weeks and she is coping better, she might feel more up to sex - especially if you don't rush her.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: liv | 2007/03/08

Hi flake dew

normaly after her six week appointment with her gini. and when she feels okay with it. good luck and enjoy your baby! i'ts a blessing from god to be parents.

greetings liv

Reply to liv