Posted by: Thami | 2008/11/11

Sex after 8mnths

I haven' t been intimate for the past 8months right after having sex with my ex boyfriend he tells me that when he urinates he feels pain and a small amount of blood comes out. Am I the course of is discomfort or not? Please keep me anonymous

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

The symptoms you describe your ex boyfriend having may be indicative of a possible sexually transmitted disease or other possible medical condition. It would be advised that he see a doctor and have it assessed.

As to whether you are the "cause", I cannot say. There are too many variables. If you have not been sexually active at all in the 8 months prior, including other sexual partners it is very unlikely that if he does have an STI that he got the infection during intercourse with you. As you said he is your ex-boyfried. If he as other sexual partners it is possible that if he has an STI he may have been exposed elsewhere.

You do not say whether you used condoms or not. If he has an STI and you have had unprotected sex I would also advise you to seek medical attention.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: G-Dad | 2008/11/11

He need to see a doctor, he could have bladder or kidney infection.

Reply to G-Dad

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.